CREATIVE. ADAPTABLE. RESOURCEFUL.
We are all adjusting to working differently and working out how to get things done. Everyone I know, let’s face it everyone that works, is facing new challenges and yet we all still have to deliver projects, strategies and events in a world that is hugely changed. Fundraising still must happen as donations and the revenue they generate are still needed, connections and relationships need to be maintained, creative events need to be rethought, projects and programmes need to be delivered, and conversations need to be had. In this new world creativity and resourcefulness will be key to success.
EFFICIENT. COST EFFECTIVE.
What has not changed is that sometimes an outside perspective can be helpful to work out how to kickstart projects and get things done. A small amount of time with me could make your existing processes more cost effective and help you to save or make money. Moving forward collaboration will be key.
I can help you to:
- Think through how to create and deliver events in a cost effective and creative ways
- Project manage complicated projects – putting structures and processes in place that will get things done.
- Create communities and maintain important relationships – creating loyalty plans and programmes – with donors, customers and members so that they are still connected to your organisation and income can be generated when you need it
- Develop and implement effective communications strategies and messaging
- Offer workshops to your teams that encourage conversation, foster a strong and connected organisational culture.